- Environment Friendly: Made with 100% natural wood, this wooden slotted spoon is eco friendly, sustainable and biodegradable
- Safe Wood: Wood is safer when compared to plastic and toxic metal materials, and thus makes your delicacies healthy too
- Thoughtful Gift: Wood being a non conductor to heat, it is safe for hands and is a thoughtful gift that can be given to your mom, sister, wife and chefs.
- Ideal for Non Stick Utensils: Non stick pans and other nonstick utensils tend to get scratched and the Teflon coating gets spoiled. The wooden perforated spatula increases the life of your non stick cooking equipment
- Multipurpose Product: This is a versatile wooden spoon that can be used in various cooking tasks such as frying, mixing, stirring, serving, etc.
Enrich your cooking experience with the unique round wooden 14 slotted spoon for frying and serving. We are passionate in delivering you the products of utmost quality and this is the reason, that we present this wood spatula with holes which is handmade by skilled artisans of India. Please expect some imperfections and inconsistencies as it is a handmade product. Only hand tools were used to make it - no power tools, no machines. Moreover it is made of 100% natural wood. No synthetic or composite wood used. Please wash this wooden perforated spoon thoroughly before using with water and mild detergent.
The holes allow the liquid, broth or oil to drain away and preserving the solid chunks of food on the top. This property of this wooden spoon with holes or jharni makes it suitable for frying, stirring, mixing, serving, etc. Wood is a non conductor of heat which prevents your hands from burning even after prolonged exposure to heat. It features a long handle and offers a convenient grip. The wooden equipment is gentle on your valuable non stick utensils and does not damage their Teflon coating. It is a useful gift that can be given to your mom, sister, wife and chefs.