- 6 Boxes - Each of 20 Grams, Total 120 Grams (about 120 Sticks)
- Benefits: Incense Sticks are attractive to the senses and are pleasing to the eyes and nose. Generally, Incense Sticks are used to enhance the scent of a room or Office or during Prayer, Religious Ceremony, meditation, and yoga practice.
- Quality Fragrance: Helps reduce the negative and increase the positive aspects of all zodiac signs. The scent of the sticks fills the environment with positive energy to make your living space aromatic and pleasant. Free from harmful chemicals like Benzene and Toluene. Safe for mixing and rolling by plain hands.
- Direction For Use: Fit the incense stick into an incense burner. Light tip of the coated end of the stick with a flame. Once tip is glowing, carefully blow out the flame.
- Tips & Warning: Always store your Incense Sticks in a cool dry place. If they pick up too much moisture they will not burn properly or poor quality incense. For fragrance purposes only. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Burn away from all flammable items and materials. Never leave burning incense unattended. Ensure that all ashes fall onto a heatproof and fireproof surface. Burn incense in an open or well-ventilated area only. Please retain this information for future reference.
Hem Incense Sticks traditionally hand-rolled in India according to ancient traditions with pure and natural ingredients, including herbs, wood gums, Honey, Resins, Flowers, Pure Sandalwood Powder, and essential oils is famous for its fine quality and superior performance. It can be used for aromatherapy, Yoga, Meditation, Healing, Soothing, Prayer and Romance. They are available in different fragrances like Rose, Lotus, Sandal Wood, Jasmine, Vanilla, Cinnamon, lavender, Coconut, Dragon's Blood, etc.
The aroma that spreads in the air heals the mind, body, and soul. Not only this, scents from incense sticks and cones help to relax, reduce mental worries and speeds up concentration. A positive atmosphere aids in reducing depression and headaches. Majorly, aromatic incense sticks are preferred to perform.
Reason To Use Incense:
- To practice yoga: Help focus the mind and ready the body by creating the right aromatic atmosphere.
- To meditate: Incense is used widely in many religious practices to deepen attention, heighten senses and uplift one’s own spirit when practicing meditation.
- To deepen spirituality: The burning of Incense can act as a doorway to spirituality, to uplift the spirit, heighten the senses, and bring peace and harmony to the mind.
- To reduce stress and anxiety: Reduce body activities like heart rate and breathing. Also, encourage your mind to stop worrying and racing from one thing to another.